Listening with Purpose, Communicating with Impact
'The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.' This quote from George Bernard Shaw still describes the fundamental problem with the current state of day to day communication. Your work with colleagues, managers, vendors, customers and suppliers requires you to able to communicate effectively, yet communication has never been more difficult. We have to contend with all of the various generational differences in communication styles among many other roadblocks. This communication skills keynote will help your audience be more effective communicators.
In this highly interactive and fun session, Laurie Brown will provide tools and techniques to help your group build rapport, trust, and dynamic listening skills to become effective communicators.
- Learning Outcomes.
- Understand your personal communication style.
- Build relationships based on trust and respect.
- Apply the appropriate form of communication for the appropriate task.
- Demonstrate effective use of key communication techniques, including active listening and effective questioning.
- Communicate successfully up, down, and across organizations.
- Explore how to communicate with difficult people.
*We will customize this session to address what your team wants and needs.*